Sunday, October 6, 2013

Detroit Tigers




This was a very fun one to do. It was another stencil much like sons of anarchy one. Heres the break down.
1. Blue
2. White
3. Blue
4. Orange
5. White
6. Blue
In case your wondering how this works. 1. Is the base color blue. 2. Takes white an essentially whips out all the blue except around the edges 3. We bring that blue back. You might think this is a waste of paint but its much more efficient. I don't have to sit and tape off the blue that I want to preserve. Instead I just reapply it. 4. Orange layer. Everyting orange was 1 stencil and took a very long time to cut out due to all the small lines. 5. White on the face and paws. This is the same thing. as 1 and 3. I reapply it where I want it. and then 6 is blue once again. just on the face above the eyes. This again is a lot easier than trying to tape that off and paint.

No comments:

Post a Comment